Most deployers of ICE will want to simply install the most recent binary distribution of ICE that has been released through this website by following the instructions for Installing ICE.
Those who would like to build an ICE executable from the source code may do so by following the instructions below.
- Download the ICE source code from the GitHub repository.
- Follow the directions in the README.ICE file.
- A deployable WAR will be created in opencds-parent/opencds-decision-support-service/target/.
- To deploy the WAR, modify the configuration files, and interact with the ICE web service, follow the instructions for Installing ICE.
- Sample client source code is available in Java and .NET. See the installation instructions for more information.