- The latest release of ICE - either the binary (zipfile) distribution or the docker image from Docker Hub.
- The Implementation Guide for Integrating with ICE. (A "track changes" version of this same guide - highlighting what has changed since the last version of the guide - is also available.)
Integrating with the ICE Web Service
- Implementation Guide for Integrating with ICE - Download this very important document to learn how to integrate a clinical information system with the ICE Web Service.
- Download the WSDL files.
- All messages to and from the ICE service conform to version 1.0 of the vMR. The vMR 1.0 XML Schema Definition files are required for client application development. In addition, the vMR Domain Analysis Model, Release 1 may be useful in understanding the elements of the vMR and how they are related. These documents and additional supporting documentation are posted on the Downloads page.
- See Tips and Tricks for other options.