Rules Based on Patient's Age
- If a patient is >= 18 19 years of age and did NOT receive a shot of Hep A, then the Recommendation is Conditional and the reason code is HIGH_RISK.
- Shots administered to a patient who is >= 18 years 19 years of age will continue to be evaluated and, if valid, will count toward completion of the series.
Proof of Immunity Rules
- If a patient has immunity (reported as having a positive titer or serology) vaccine is not recommended.
- Any shot administered prior to the date of immunity is evaluated as Valid or Invalid, based on minimum age and minimum interval rules.
- Any shot administered on or after the date of immunity is evaluated as Accepted with a reason code of PROOF_OF_IMMUNITY; Recommendation is Not Recommended and the reason code is PROOF_OF_IMMUNITY.